Tricked out CZs... who has one?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone have a gun done by Cajun Gun Works? P-01, 75? CZC Shadow Tac II? Whatcha think?

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone have a gun done by Cajun Gun Works? P-01, 75? CZC Shadow Tac II? Whatcha think?

I have a P-07 and P-09 from CGW also have a TSO, but it doesn't need any work.

Here's is a pic of the 09. Added threaded barrel and comp and had cut for RMR. The 07 looks factory, but with the CGW pro package.

The 09 is my bedside pistol and also use it at R&G, it runs and as all CZ's is very accurate.

As far as the CGW, the trigger is much lighter and reset is a lot shorter. I run the 09 in SA and the 07 in SA/DA

IMG_0369.jpg

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IMO, if you're at all mechanically inclined, I'd recommend buying the neccessary parts and roll pin punches and just doing the work yourself.

I'd put my SA 75B up against a GGW SA pistol and I doubt that there would be any noticeable difference between the two. I believe that the total cost on my pistol (straight trigger, comp hammer, pre-B sear from CZ Custom) was approx 1/3 the cost of CGW's cheapest action work package. Trigger weighs in at 3 lbs 4 oz. with stock springs and has excellent reset and very limited pre-travel and over-travel due to the adjustments on the trigger and removal of the firing pin block.

9zoa8BMh.jpg

n2soonerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
12DA4AB8-6941-421A-B229-BDAA15DE6527.jpeg 9A0FA99B-5687-48FE-99F9-8F3E156FB7CC.jpeg F1EE4723-EC1D-4853-B756-5A648CBA908D.jpeg Not tricked out yet, but 3 good candidates.
IMO, if you're at all mechanically inclined, I'd recommend buying the neccessary parts and roll pin punches and just doing the work yourself.

I'd put my SA 75B up against a GGW SA pistol and I doubt that there would be any noticeable difference between the two. I believe that the total cost on my pistol (straight trigger, comp hammer, pre-B sear from CZ Custom) was approx 1/3 the cost of CGW's cheapest action work package. Trigger weighs in at 3 lbs 4 oz. with stock springs and has excellent reset and very limited pre-travel and over-travel due to the adjustments on the trigger and removal of the firing pin block.

9zoa8BMh.jpg
12DA4AB8-6941-421A-B229-BDAA15DE6527.jpeg
9A0FA99B-5687-48FE-99F9-8F3E156FB7CC.jpeg
F1EE4723-EC1D-4853-B756-5A648CBA908D.jpeg

9zoa8BMh.jpg

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is one of my dreams in the next year or two to buy a CZ and have it tricked out. Our just go top shelf with the Tactical Sport Orange or similar.
Nice collections, gents.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I have a CZ 75 SP01 Custom Shadow from the CZ Custom shop. Just got it, so have only had one opportunity to shoot it so far. I shot 150 or so rounds through it, about 100 of which were handloads and it never had a malfunction of any kind. My right eye is not very good, so I had trouble getting very good accuracy at more than 10 yards, but the test target that came with it is basically one hole at 25 meters so I'm sure the gun is very accurate. I was able to get 3-4 inch groups, standing offhand, at 25 yards. The fit seems to be very good, and the trigger is awesome!

Attachments

• IMG_9512.jpg
    IMG_9512.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I really like my TSO. As delivered, there is very little that needs to be changed by CZC or CGW. However I would likely make changes to other CZs based in the ones I have handled. (The other exception would be the Czechmate)

The grip and rear sight has been changed on this one and a few sharp edges have been removed from the magwell. A bit more work is needed on the magwell, as that is my biggest complaint with the gun as delivered.

These grips are LOK palm swells and they feel great. I light grey shows more in the pictures than what it appears in person. Function over fashion anyhow!

d2fd221cc75a4cfe7f4ef471076513e2.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom