Tried to help but my help was abused,,,

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep I will help you I have a boat and we can dive and get your stuff back.
Hope you can hold your breath a long time. I do not have scuba stuff.

But I can dive 27+ feet without it.. Hope the spot was not much deeper.

Yeah. Hey, Ill help. Let's arm up real good first so when recover all the lost stuff we can protect the stash. Good idea huh? Yeah, that's the ticket, to take more guns and ammo out on a boat to go out looking for guns and ammo lost...on a boat.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep I will help you I have a boat and we can dive and get your stuff back.
Hope you can hold your breath a long time. I do not have scuba stuff.

But I can dive 27+ feet without it.. Hope the spot was not much deeper.

Yeah. Hey, Ill help. Let's arm up real good first so when recover all the lost stuff we can protect the stash. Good idea huh? Yeah, that's the ticket, to take more guns and ammo out on a boat to go out looking for guns and ammo lost...on a boat.

Here. Hold my beer.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My son is the only one that knows how much ammo, etc. Most of my friends have used me, on drugs, or always want to borrow money ,etc. I don't need that s*** .
Learned valuable lessons many years ago after I loaned out an edger and mower and they tore it up. I try to help family members and friends but will not get run over. I have bought sis-in-laws(all 3) groceries and used my truck to move them many times. I am to old to help move them anymore. I help my son,but that is it.

Last edited:

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My son is the only one that knows how much ammo, etc. Most of my friends have used me, on drugs, or always want to borrow money ,etc. I don't need that s*** . I try to help family members and friends but will not get run over.
yep, I keep my mouth shut too and its always worked

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A true friend is a hard thing to find anymore. Some years ago a friend let me borrow his beater truck when we got Tboned by a 17 year old girl. My friend neglected this truck and it ran like crud, so while I had it I did a tune up fluid flushes and oil change, and also paid to have his broken exhaust manifold replaced. When he got his truck back he complained that I broke his truck because his "exhaust" wasn't loud anymore. I tried to explain that it was bad for his engine to drive that way. He didn't care and continued to complain that his truck wasn't the same.

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
“Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces.

chazroh

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have pretty much learned, only give/sell what your comfortable with. I have friends that I’d help out if they were in a bind, but not limitless help. But also, I’ve observed these certain friends behavior and have determined that I think they are trustworthy to receive help! I’ve helped people on this forum get things they needed at a fair price, they have also helped me with things

Latest posts

Top Bottom