Trip to Montana

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blutch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Going on a long trip to Montana and traveling though Kansas, nebraska, Wyoming and Colorado on the way back. I know wen are reciprocal with all those states. But, I'm wondering about the other differences in laws. Can someone point me in the right direction to research this?

Thanks all.

B

blutch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks... spent 30 mins on that site and I just can't find where you can pull in pdfs of the different sites laws... they do have links to different state's websites, but if there is a page with all of them listed it would be easier than searching each stats firearms page. Help?

Thanks

B

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I am in Billings right now! I often drive between Edmond and Billings since I spend a lot of time in Wyoming.

Heads up ... In Kansas and Wyoming the highway patrol are VERY tight on the speed limit. Set your cruise control at 4-5mph over the speed limit and you will be OK.

I have never been pulled over so I have never had an issue with my CCL in those states. And I don't go in restauants or bars with my weapon SO if you do, check the laws. In MT and I believe WY you CANNOT take a weapon into any establishment that serves alcohol. Best advice was posted earlier ... check each state's laws before hitting the road.

Safe travels!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom