Trump admits he is taking hydroxichloroquine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okielqnder

Marksman
Reaction score
Your writing skills are as poor as your thinking skills. I realize it’s hard to see with your head shoved in a dark and smelly place but try harder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
When one lacks the ability to think they resort to trying to run others down or divert … as taught to those that fail at trumpeee university. Go yourself

Last edited by a moderator:

Okielqnder

Marksman
Reaction score
10-4 on the fake accounts.
I'm not feeding the troll with facts. Hopefully he will starve on his own. Nice post BTW.
100041655_2988491264566803_1432070455879008256_o.jpg

Okielqnder

Marksman
Reaction score

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
When one lacks the ability to think they resort to trying to run others down or divert … as taught to those that fail at trumpeee university. Go yourself

Does this mean we won’t be meeting for a coffee or a beer? I was looking forward to meeting such an upstanding liberal and forward thinker. I’ll keep an eye on my pm inbox in case you change your mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited by a moderator:

The Scribe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Quality info right here.

Also, this is a fun thread. We will revisit this topic toward the end of the year. I’m not touching anything Gates Foundation has to offer. They are globalists and are pushing for mandatory vaccination. Ya, I’ll take a hard pass on that BS. Same goes for those “contact tracers”. They will lose a lot of people if they do something stupid like that. But at least it will be the right ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom