Trump Cuts Funding to World Health Organization

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I'm sorry President Trump has caused you so much grief but you keep this up you just might pop a vessel and we'll surely miss your smiling face! Well maybe not.

Seriously though, maybe you should try to look at the positive side of things.

Exactly. Like we are positive Trump will be his President until at least 2024. His little meme posting is his only argument.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cow catcher … what a load of crap. If you and others can't find a proper or related subject you try to change from the subject to anything else … as in misdirection. if you can't defend the subject you just lie. these are the subjects that were taught in Trump university? can't we simply stick to the subject of Trump screwing up with his handling of the pandemic? you know what????? It is fun pissing you guys off. just like you and others are trying to do to me. Want to get back on subject?
I’m not changing the subject at all. I said YOU ARE A LIAR! That pertains to what you are saying about the subject you’ve chosen to talk about. I said it perfectly! It was a perfect statement! It was a very perfect powerful statement! The statement I made was perfectly powerful and great. It was based on what you’ve posted. So, the subject is that you lie about this subject. You do it perfectly. See that’s a compliment!

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m not changing the subject at all. I said YOU ARE A LIAR! That pertains to what you are saying about the subject you’ve chosen to talk about. I said it perfectly! It was a perfect statement! It was a very perfect powerful statement! The statement I made was perfectly powerful and great. It was based on what you’ve posted. So, the subject is that you lie about this subject. You do it perfectly. See that’s a compliment!
Is that you Mr. President?

Latest posts

Top Bottom