Trump Rescinds Ban on Transfer of Some Military Equipment to Local Police

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Stradley is awfully proud of that thing too

Chris West is that way, too. I had visions of him climbing in that thing and "shaking one off" every night before he went home. Especially after the snazzy paint job he had put on it -- at taxpayer expense, I bet ... Sheesh ... I did a quick search but couldn't find a photo. Had some saying about protecting our constitutional rights on it. Saw it on the Book of Faces quite a while back, IIRC ...

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Chris West is that way, too. I had visions of him climbing in that thing and "shaking one off" every night before he went home. Especially after the snazzy paint job he had put on it -- at taxpayer expense, I bet ... Sheesh ... I did a quick search but couldn't find a photo. Had some saying about protecting our constitutional rights on it. Saw it on the Book of Faces quite a while back, IIRC ...
Was it "protecting and serving the **** out of you?"

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was it "protecting and serving the **** out of you?"

Lmao! Something like that ... I puked a little in my mouth when I saw it. Like every politician I've ever met he's so full of himself it's amazing to me he can keep his hands out of his own pants.

I know from personal experience just how little he cares about the people under him.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't think I've seen any order forms for grenade launchers. Any department that has that has the 37mm variety. Not the 40mm like the military has. When was the last time a cop fragged someone with a grenade/...lol.
Please point out where in that post I said anything about grenade launchers?

Buzzgun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has everybody seen the video of the cop illegally assaulting and arresting a nurse for doing her job and abiding by the law????

Oh, I know, they aren't ALL like that......but how many of the other officers in the video stepped in and did anything to stop the illegal attack and arrest??

Remember, it only takes one bad cop to ruin (or end) your life......Still think cops should be given more military equipment???

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Has everybody seen the video of the cop illegally assaulting and arresting a nurse for doing her job and abiding by the law????

Oh, I know, they aren't ALL like that......but how many of the other officers in the video stepped in and did anything to stop the illegal attack and arrest??

Remember, it only takes one bad cop to ruin (or end) your life......Still think cops should be given more military equipment???
There's at least two threads about that

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The same can be said for any profession. That action was only one of the thousands of LOE actions on that day. The media, and some people, enjoy finding ways to attack LEOs, teachers, preachers, etc. You are right, one apple can spoil the batch, but it makes so much more sense to recognize the thousands who are doing their part everyday to provide us with the "product" we want and deserve.

It has become a new national pastime to constantly find ways to attack anyone different than us.

Latest posts

Top Bottom