Tulsa gun club?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xunan

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone here a member at Tulsa Gun Club? . What is it like there? The pricing is great especially for someone that would be a "casual" shooter. I know USSA is in a league of its own but I cant justify the price for someone that would be a casual shooter. Any opinions to share about Tulsa Gun Club?

WacosSon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Red Castle seems a bit expensive comparatively, especially with that $150 "one-time" fee. That alone would convince me to go somewhere else. For the casual shooter, Tulsa Gun Club seems much more reasonable. I'm not saying better...but pricing is more comfortable.

pen25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i shoot at tulsa gun club. 5 skeet fields a trap field an 5 stand. they have a nice cowboy shoot area as well. only thing i dont like is the 2.17 to shoot pistols and rifles and the 50 yard rifle range. outside of that its a great place.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Red Castle seems a bit expensive comparatively, especially with that $150 "one-time" fee. That alone would convince me to go somewhere else. For the casual shooter, Tulsa Gun Club seems much more reasonable. I'm not saying better...but pricing is more comfortable.

Red Castles $80 a year after the first year if your a NRA member and that is hard to beat for the facilities they have.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Where is this club located? I tried looking for it before I signed with USSA but the GPS directions and the address didn't match up.

After the bullchit I went through today taking my wife out to shoot my AR for the first time, she said she probably won't go back and my daughter refuses to sit through the stupid 2 hour class before they allow you to shoot. And I found out you can only use your guest passes 1 time per guest and after that they are required to get a membership or pay 20 bucks for a day pass if they want to come out again.

How would I get there from 169 North from Tulsa?

Last edited:

ProBusiness

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
tulsa gun club - directions - from 169 going north get off on 56th north, turn left onto 56th north and go for about a mile until you run into a 'T'. street running north and south is mingo. turn south or to your left on minho and go about 40 yards and take the curve to the west onto mohawk blvd (really 56th st north). go about 1/2 mile on and TGC on the south side - look for the blue sign and blue gate.

new club house pretty nice. addr is 8888 N. mohawk blvd (i think). go to www.tulsagunclub.com for directions.

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
. . .
After the bullchit I went through today taking my wife out to shoot my AR for the first time, she said she probably won't go back and my daughter refuses to sit through the stupid 2 hour class before they allow you to shoot. And I found out you can only use your guest passes 1 time per guest and after that they are required to get a membership or pay 20 bucks for a day pass if they want to come out again.

How would I get there from 169 North from Tulsa?

As with any firearms facility, there are range rules. TGC (for rifles) requires a safety class, allows 50 yds only and has fairly limited facility hours. See link http://www.tulsagunclub.com/Rifle_Range.html For pistol, they require 2 on the range, along with a safety class and limit to 25 yds only. See link http://www.tulsagunclub.com/Range-Policies.html See the sign in the upper left hand of this link for their hours http://www.tulsagunclub.com/index.html

Rustytweezers

Wall building Ammunition hoarding Gun packing Okie
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
went to join up at the tgc and before i did i was checking the ranges out and the owner/operator saw me and went off like a crazed moron on me about everything he could think of. plus the fact he didn't know me from sam hill he used alot of expletive language i'll never go there again and after the phyco went off i changed my mind about joining. just my 2 cents worth.

Latest posts

Top Bottom