Tulsa: Where to buy a stun gun locally?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Stun gun might be a no no on campus, as well as firearms, knives and pepper sprays. But ill tell what aint......wasp spray. The stuff is dangetous and has a solid 10 foot range. A face full of wasp spray will incapacitate most attackers in ways pepper spray cant.

My daughters both carry and keep it in their desk and offices at work.

toehanus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Putting together a bag for my daughter who's leaving for college and I'd like to put a stun gun in it. Anyone know where I can buy one in Tulsa/surrounding?

I would highly recommend getting her involved in some sort of martial arts/self defense training. She will become more aware and more confident in herself in a short period of time. Most martial arts schools let interested people take a class or two for free. Relative to the cost of college, martial arts training is pretty inexpensive. The most expensive in our area is $150 a month. We charge quite a bit less than that. If she happens to be coming to OSU pm me if you're interested in learning more. My wife is the lead instructor.

Surveyor1653

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Couple of things:

You want a Taser, not a stun gun. Just semantics, I'm sure, but wanted to point that out.

As with the mention of martial arts training, think of self defense in terms of layers. A knife and pepper spray are good to have on-hand, too. Charles at Safe Home can also hook her up with a CRKT Minimalist with either a bowie-style blade or a tanto style. They're small and easy to conceal, but will get the job done quite well.

Also, where's she going to school?

repete34

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Taser's and stun guns are very different... One has to hold a stun gun against another person while a taser will allow you to maintain your personal space.A Taser shoots out up to 15 feet... Also when you press the button it starts a 10 second cycle, which allows you to shoot them with it and leave. If you do a police report Taser will also replace the unit for free. A couple other things is Taser's are permitted in places where a firearm is not. Allowing one to take it where a firearm would be prohibited. And if someone is unsure if they can take another persons life or unsure they could live with themselves after having taken a life a Taser would allow protection without as much concern over over the loss of life. While Taser is commonly referred to as a "non" lethal devise I am of the opinion it is more accurately defined as a less lethal devise.

http://www.safehomeconsulting.com/tasers-c-15.html?OBNsid=73f061104e4d423e9f8c468c0af4fc56

audiotech

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
+1 for taser, might be a bit much for a college care package but like the direction this thread is going. honorable mention goes to wasp spray, since pepper spray is often banned on campus.

Latest posts

Top Bottom