Tulsa: Where to buy a stun gun locally?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surveyor1653

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm going to take a slightly different tack than most have. If it's not illegal, I could not care less what the school's policy is on the matter whether it's a spray, taser, knife, or gun. My kids will have what they need to protect themselves, and that sure as **** isn't some stupid school policy. Concealed is concealed, right?

sugarshane

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm going to take a slightly different tack than most have. If it's not illegal, I could not care less what the school's policy is on the matter whether it's a spray, taser, knife, or gun. My kids will have what they need to protect themselves, and that sure as **** isn't some stupid school policy. Concealed is concealed, right?

This is my philosophy as well. She will be going to John Brown University in Arkansas. We will be shopping tomorrow! Also, love the wasp spray, great idea.

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

damn straight. My safety is my responsibility and my business.

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why do more women not understand that simple statement right there, instead of the notion of the cops will save you? The cops are always minutes away when seconds matter.......

because most every woman I know and meet think that violent crime can't happen to them. Unfortunately I know that it can.
I know that sounds terribly cliche but it is the honest truth. Women just do not walk around on the alert for danger, like ever. Most are so preoccupied or self absorbed they have no clue whats going on around them. Even after they hear a story or attend a safety seminar they still don't get it until its too late. Most think its weird to carry a pocket knife much less a gun, I just do not understand why every woman in the world doesn't carry a freaking knife at least I use mine ALL the time. Don't get me started on women who do carry self defense tools but they would have to put an attack on pause to dump their purses out to find it. :soapbox:

PS: cops are there to investigate crimes not prevent them or save you from them. I tell all my girlfriends this, they all look at me like a freaking teenager.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
because most every woman I know and meet think that violent crime can't happen to them. Unfortunately I know that it can.
I know that sounds terribly cliche but it is the honest truth. Women just do not walk around on the alert for danger, like ever. Most are so preoccupied or self absorbed they have no clue whats going on around them. Even after they hear a story or attend a safety seminar they still don't get it until its too late. Most think its weird to carry a pocket knife much less a gun, I just do not understand why every woman in the world doesn't carry a freaking knife at least I use mine ALL the time. Don't get me started on women who do carry self defense tools but they would have to put an attack on pause to dump their purses out to find it. :soapbox:

PS: cops are there to investigate crimes not prevent them or save you from them. I tell all my girlfriends this, they all look at me like a freaking teenager.

Very few people, men or women, are as prepared as they think they are. Ive got a house fulla guns and my wife keeps a effing hammer on her side of bed.

One daughter makes an attempt and is getting better.

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very few people, men or women, are as prepared as they think they are. Ive got a house fulla guns and my wife keeps a effing hammer on her side of bed.

One daughter makes an attempt and is getting better.

I have 2 40 cals, a 12 gauge several knives and a bat of least resort. plus 2 80 lb american bulldogs. shits gonna get sideways real quick if some freak decides to come in my house unannounced. oh and thats just by my bedside.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have 2 40 cals, a 12 gauge several knives and a bat of least resort. plus 2 80 lb american bulldogs. shits gonna get sideways real quick if some freak decides to come in my house unannounced. oh and thats just by my bedside.

Yep yep. In one if the Ferguson threads we talked about 21ft rule n home invasions. I always thought I was prepared. .....boy was I wrong.

I can only imagine how fast a mugging in a parking lot would go if your weapon was a taser or wasp spray tucked inside a purse. At 21 feet you better have a gun out and ready or your screwed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom