Tulsa: Where to buy a stun gun locally?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep yep. In one if the Ferguson threads we talked about 21ft rule n home invasions. I always thought I was prepared. .....boy was I wrong.

I can only imagine how fast a mugging in a parking lot would go if your weapon was a taser or wasp spray tucked inside a purse. At 21 feet you better have a gun out and ready or your screwed.

I train at 21 feet and closer :-) If I can stay within a 6'' paper plate or preferably much closer on my groupings I'm ok with that.

excat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I cant and because I cant, all I can do is try to be more aware.

Same here. My wife calls me paranoid for how much I watch people when I'm out. I notice when people walk behind me, come in from side doors, act strangely, etc. I'm not jumpy or anything, but I try to stay aware of where people are, especially any that are acting strange, I will orient myself where I can see that person the entire time I'm in the vicinity. I'm the same way when I drive, I'll see cars 5 cars ahead of me bobbing back and forth between the white lines, riding their brakes because they are riding someone's ass, etc. I've made it around countless accidents driving from just watching everyone around me like hawk, including almost being rear ended several times, but saw it was about to happen and hit the shoulder to give someone enough time to get stopped.

My wife on the other hand is OBLIVIOUS.

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Same here. My wife calls me paranoid for how much I watch people when I'm out. I notice when people walk behind me, come in from side doors, act strangely, etc. I'm not jumpy or anything, but I try to stay aware of where people are, especially any that are acting strange, I will orient myself where I can see that person the entire time I'm in the vicinity. I'm the same way when I drive, I'll see cars 5 cars ahead of me bobbing back and forth between the white lines, riding their brakes because they are riding someone's ass, etc. I've made it around countless accidents driving from just watching everyone around me like hawk, including almost being rear ended several times, but saw it was about to happen and hit the shoulder to give someone enough time to get stopped.

My wife on the other hand is OBLIVIOUS.
She did marry you...still oblivious?

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
The article states that wasp spray only irritates the eyes................I thought that was the point? It also quotes the the potential felony charge of attempted murder by poisoning.......what??? Thought wasp spray was intended to be a nonlethal option. Screwy article IMO.

For the price of a taser, a person could buy their daugher a used Glock, and even a Glock for each hand............for the cost of some models of Tasers.

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now can you draw, aim, AND do that in less than 1 second from the moment the perp starts to advance you?

im no miculek, I haven't ever timed it. Something for me to do next :-)

edited to add, for some reason if I don't try to aim and think about my groups etc I shoot with much better accuracy, you should've seen me one day, before my glasses were fixed I was so frustrated because my grouping was all over the place so I was just pissed off and mad about it, said eff it raised my gun and put two shots dead center LOL My husband was like, ok seriously stop over thinking your aim.

Latest posts

Top Bottom