Turkey Season 2013

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had 4 jakes nearly in my lap gobbling like crazy. Was after something a little older. But they are fun to toy with. I later shot one about 45 yards away to have some turkey dinner.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Wish i could post pics of a big ol tom. But. My longbow made me CUSS. Missed 3 times, 20, 25, & 30yds at same tom.

This bow might be up for sale if it keeps missing. Its starting to get a bad rap.

EFsDad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i254.photobucket.com_albums_hh93_jmfothergill_Hank2013_zpsc16fb96f.jpg

Well, took Hank on his first turkey hunt ever and after about 30 minutes had four Jakes run to us. Hank took his time and finally pulled the trigger and had one down. Here he is with mine too!

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good on the jake Oklahomabassin and way to sack em up EFsDad! Lurker...I can kill the heck out of those turkeys at 15 ft but the distances you are shooting at them...not so much...LOL. Good luck and hope you get that longbow acting better for you.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Nice bassin and efsdad on the birds. Hank seemed like a great young man when I got to meet him the other evening, pass on the grats to him for me!

DEER 24/7

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
congrats ok bassin that young tom will eat better then of those long beards,efsdad good for you taking the youngun hunting and congrats to him,lurker66 i got a fishing pole that has'nt been catching fish lately i may have to sell or give it away also

Latest posts

Top Bottom