Turn In Someone With An Illegal Gun, Get Paid

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

Matt Basterson

the overwhelming percentage of posters on this site are exctly the kinda paranoid anti-government wanna-be's and never-was' with no respect for the law that gives truly responsible gunowners in this country a bad name. it's no coincidence that oklahoma gun owners are routinely made fun of, especially by other oklahomans, not just david lettermen and his pals. the perception of oklahoma gun owners by the general public is the reason that there will probably not be open carry allowed in the state. concealed carry is a good thing, but i'm completely against open carry, and i've conveyed those feelings, along with my reasons, to every politician that was interested in listening.

agree or disagree, i don't care one way or the other.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the overwhelming percentage of posters on this site are exctly the kinda paranoid anti-government wanna-be's and never-was' with no respect for the law that gives truly responsible gunowners in this country a bad name. it's no coincidence that oklahoma gun owners are routinely made fun of, especially by other oklahomans, not just david lettermen and his pals. the perception of oklahoma gun owners by the general public is the reason that there will probably not be open carry allowed in the state. concealed carry is a good thing, but i'm completely against open carry, and i've conveyed those feelings, along with my reasons, to every politician that was interested in listening.

i will disagree. I think many newcomers and spammers, or people who join and then never get on this place again are the people you are describing. From my experience i have mostly only met and talked with good A+ people. There may be butthurt but it is healthy to disagree with people.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Well......aren't you special...

Latest posts

Top Bottom