Turn In Someone With An Illegal Gun, Get Paid

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gun001guns

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
sounds like Matt's an idiot "thats jut my opinion" agree or disagree doesn't matter to me. These are the same people "Letterman" and the like that support and promote Obama I guess you agree with that as well?

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the overwhelming percentage of posters on this site are exctly the kinda paranoid anti-government wanna-be's and never-was' with no respect for the law that gives truly responsible gunowners in this country a bad name. it's no coincidence that oklahoma gun owners are routinely made fun of, especially by other oklahomans, not just david lettermen and his pals. the perception of oklahoma gun owners by the general public is the reason that there will probably not be open carry allowed in the state. concealed carry is a good thing, but i'm completely against open carry, and i've conveyed those feelings, along with my reasons, to every politician that was interested in listening.

agree or disagree, i don't care one way or the other.

Ok I am not a paranoid ant government wanna be. I want our Federal government to do what it was intended to do, protect our borders, broker international trade and stay out of our personal lives.

Lemme see no respect for the law, I have a clean criminal history pay my taxes and don't do things that would land me in jail even though I disagree with some laws, instead I actively campaign and work to educate voters in an effort to change laws I believe are wrong, this states stance on open carry being one of them.

The perception of Oklahoma gun owners by "enlightened" individuals is no different than their perception of gun owners in other states with similar or greater freedoms. Until we become NY, or California our right to keep and bear arms and opinions will be a source of continuous ridicule for them.

FYI I think David Letterman is personable and fun to hang out with I have actually met him and hung out with him in person on vacation.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the overwhelming percentage of posters on this site are exctly the kinda paranoid anti-government wanna-be's and never-was' with no respect for the law that gives truly responsible gunowners in this country a bad name. it's no coincidence that oklahoma gun owners are routinely made fun of, especially by other oklahomans, not just david lettermen and his pals. the perception of oklahoma gun owners by the general public is the reason that there will probably not be open carry allowed in the state. concealed carry is a good thing, but i'm completely against open carry, and i've conveyed those feelings, along with my reasons, to every politician that was interested in listening.

Good thing we have your inane ramblings and loose grasp of the English language to help improve the image of our esteemed state. If you think gun owners are why Oklahoma is a joke to the rest of the nation, you need to read the news more often.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good thing we have your inane ramblings and loose grasp of the English language to help improve the image of our esteemed state. If you think gun owners are why Oklahoma is a joke to the rest of the nation, you need to read the news more often.

Yep, gun owners are not the reason we are a national joke. That reason is in Oklahoma City. By the way, do you like your fetues fried or flame broiled? Mayo or mustard?

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Since it seems that this is a response to my post, what leads you to the belief that I am not a responsible gun owner? As for having no respect for the law, that much is true... I have no respect for the law in and of itself. I only have respect for the law to the extent that it respects my natural, inalienable rights. As for the notion that people with my beliefs cause statists to have negative views of Oklahoma, your opinion is noted, and believe me when I say that I will consider it in all the seriousness to which it is due. :laughup:

Latest posts

Top Bottom