TW reports USSA possible foreclosure

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bravo 3

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I doubt we will hear much from the bank. There's not much they can say b/c of confidentiality.

Well that idiot Tomlins made a statement on 6 news but now does not have the guts to address the TW? The idiot is an attorny for F&M and Tom probably paid his salary 10 times over! Sorry but Tommy was a friend and I am ticked!

finnimus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What he said was available for anyone to see in the court filings.

Also, reporters have a "code" for how to handle articles/stories when they can't get a quote. If they contacted the bank and the bank said they had "no comment," the story would have read "declined to comment." If the reporter called a number of times and knew the bank was trying to avoid him or her, then it would have said something along the lines of "numerous calls were not returned." Words like "unavailable for comment" usually mean they couldn't get in touch w/ someone in time to make their story deadline.

I'm sorry for the loss of your friend. We're all rooting for USSA to come out of this b/c we think it's a great place. I am personally making an attempt to do more business with them.

Steve Aryan

Marksman
Reaction score
Im still employed...lol. Things are going good. Training group is off to a great start. Im teaching 10-15 90 min classes a week. I dont know about the details, the receivers are involved in that. We are doing our best to push on.

Mirge

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK, cool... I'll ride out the storm with the rest. It'll pass.

me & brandon are gonna come visit soon... I haven't been the range in a couple months now. My CCW permit came in a/b a month ago... I need to get some dynamic practice.

joshuasmaximus

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK, cool... I'll ride out the storm with the rest. It'll pass.

me & brandon are gonna come visit soon... I haven't been the range in a couple months now. My CCW permit came in a/b a month ago... I need to get some dynamic practice.
You should think about training group. It won't turn you into a ninja overnight but it has been really valuable for me so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom