Two bit scum…. If anyone should have been capped…😡😧😲👹

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not going to disregard your personal experience what so ever.
I have seen better tools used though that work more proficiently than a baton when seconds count.

Piss poor technique. Either that or he was intentionally trying to make it fail. He didn’t look like he really wanted to break the window. He is probably selling something that breaks windows.

I never hit a window (in the right spot) with my Kel Light that didn’t drop away like a curtain of water. Gotta know where to hit ‘em. I never owned an asp or any other type of baton.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve got a funny story about breaking a side window on a 4 port Yugo.

They lost it on a curve in the rain at night and slid into an oncoming vehicle. We just happened upon it a few scant seconds after the crash. The front passenger door was crumpled, but the window was intact. The windshield however was gone and the passenger was pinned forward with his head & shoulders on the outside of the car. I figured I’d try to take him out the front instead of trying to get him thru the crumpled door. Incredibly the dude was grasping the windshield wiper in his left hand and it was pointing straight up. He was conscious, but he wasn’t verbal. I told him I was going to try to get him out of the front and he nodded. I pried his hand off the wiper, and I really had to pry on his fingers. Dude just would not let go, but I wasn’t going to be able to extract him if he was holding on to the wiper. I finally got his hand off of it, and it started slapping him upside his head. Dammit.

Broke the window and folded the door back with my hands, and pulled him out thru the side. Sonofabitch. Sorry about that dude.

Two Gun Warrior

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Piss poor technique. Either that or he was intentionally trying to make it fail. He didn’t look like he really wanted to break the window. He is probably selling something that breaks windows.

I never hit a window (in the right spot) with my Kel Light that didn’t drop away like a curtain of water. Gotta know where to hit ‘em. I never owned an asp or any other type of baton.
He was hitting it with glancing strike and not a lot of force. I never had an asp start to colapse on me while in use.

Latest posts

Top Bottom