Two bit scum…. If anyone should have been capped…😡😧😲👹

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gideon

Formerly SirROFL
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m not 100% sure why they didn’t shoot her.
Only reason I can imagine is the amount of bystanders in the line of fire and the kid in the backseat.

Not that it wouldn't be easy to make such a shot from 2 feet away but there's a lot of variables there with traffic flowing.

Maybe a class on vehicle entry would help. Dude's trying to break the window with his elbow and fist instead of a baton or flashlight.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Only reason I can imagine is the amount of bystanders in the line of fire and the kid in the backseat.

Not that it wouldn't be easy to make such a shot from 2 feet away but there's a lot of variables there with traffic flowing.

Maybe a class on vehicle entry would help. Dude's trying to break the window with his elbow and fist instead of a baton or flashlight.
Baton or flashlights rarely work on safety glass.
This works 100% of the time and should be on the duty belt of every officer and in the vehicle of every citizen to help someone in an accident with a door that won't open to get them out.
One snap on the safety glass of a vehicle will shatter the glass of any windshield, side glass or rear glass in an instant and you don't have to cock it. It cocks itself.

https://www.amazon.com/Neiko-02638A...oaded+center+punch&qid=1658465392&sr=8-5&th=1

Gideon

Formerly SirROFL
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Baton or flashlights rarely work on safety glass.
This works 100% of the time and should be on the duty belt of every officer and in the vehicle of every citizen to help someone in an accident with a door that won't open to get them out.
One snap on the safety glass of a vehicle will shatter the glass of any windshield, side glass or rear glass in an instant and you don't have to cock it. It cocks itself.
I've yet to run into a tempered glass window that my baton wouldn't shatter, but a proper glass breaker is obviously a better idea.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

JMO, the problem is two bit political leaders not the LEOs🥶

That shite right there just boils my blood. That kunt should’ve been tased until her fecking hair smoked, she pi$$ed herself and her eyes roll into the back of her head.

They needed John Wayne right there to give her a good old fashion arse spanking. I didn’t do nothing? They have some pretty good video recording of her didn’t do nothing.

I always hear there’s no need for violence. There are times that violence is needed. This is a classic example of somebody who needs some good disciplining. I see this dumb broad and I think of a shillelagh and somebody that needs a really really good smack down. Some real WWF wrestling. Get one of them other wrestling girls to Stomper her.

Last edited:

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That shite right there just boils my blood. That kunt should’ve been tased until her fecking hair smoked, she pi$$ed herself and her eyes roll into the back of her head.

They needed John Wayne right there to giving her a good old fashion arse spanking. I didn’t do nothing? They have some pretty good video recording of her didn’t do nothing.

I always hear there’s no need for violence. There are times that violence is needed. This is a classic example of somebody who needs some good disciplining. I see this dumb broad and I think of a shillelagh and somebody that needs a really really good smack down. Some real WWF wrestling. Get one of them other wrestling girls to Stomper her.
You would think, but some people have absolutely no self awareness. I have run across a few in my life as young as 10yo. The youngest one watched a video of himself punching a kid on the school bus and then proceeded to deny he hit the kid. Adamantly.

I have this strong compulsion to waterboard people until they see how big of a POS they are in hopes they can finally grow and be better. I've never tried it, but seriously doubt it would do any good. I just do my best to avoid them now.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You would think, but some people have absolutely no self awareness. I have run across a few in my life as young as 10yo. The youngest one watched a video of himself punching a kid on the school bus and then proceeded to deny he hit the kid. Adamantly.

I have this strong compulsion to waterboard people until they see how big of a POS they are in hopes they can finally grow and be better. I've never tried it, but seriously doubt it would do any good. I just do my best to avoid them now.

Waterboarding = under appreciated and under utilized

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

She definitely merits waterboarding.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've yet to run into a tempered glass window that my baton wouldn't shatter, but a proper glass breaker is obviously a better idea.
I'm not going to disregard your personal experience what so ever.
I have seen better tools used though that work more proficiently than a baton when seconds count.

Latest posts

Top Bottom