Two bit scum…. If anyone should have been capped…😡😧😲👹

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trbii

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Somehow, she got the idea she didn’t have to stop, wasn’t going to stop. Didn’t care how badly she damaged her SUV, or all of those Georgia police vehicles, or any bystanders. Did not want a citation, did not want to go to jail.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m not 100% sure why they didn’t shoot her.

Because they don’t want to have to deal with the fallout, including the frivolous lawsuits filed by the family of Ms. Dindo Nuffin. As it is, they’re still going to have to deal with these lawsuits since they dared to twist her arms while dragging her out of the SUV.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMO opinion the officers were justified in using deadly force. That being said with a child in the car, I am glad they did not, Imagine how bad things could have been if the child was hurt by a LEO.
I hope the DA in Georgia punishes her harshly. No bail for pepole who are as wreckless as she was,

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hope the DA in Georgia punishes her harshly. No bail for pepole who are as wreckless as she was,
Unless it’s a rural county with a republican DA you can hope in one hand and spit in the other and see which one fills up fastest.

They should have (very very carefully so as to not injure the child) shot her.

My God, what is wrong with some people? (That’s a rhetorical question)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom