Two bit scum…. If anyone should have been capped…😡😧😲👹

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m not 100% sure why they didn’t shoot her.

....didn't do nuttin..

...she'll be at the next blm looting spree....doing nuttin

Because they don’t want to have to deal with the fallout, including the frivolous lawsuits filed by the family of Ms. Dindo Nuffin. As it is, they’re still going to have to deal with these lawsuits since they dared to twist her arms while dragging her out of the SUV.

Maybe we're just seeing how a very well-trained team of police officers handles an extremely dangerous and irrational person.

t's quite clear this person was well across the line and potentially deserving of deadly force and I don't think any of us would shed a tear if they did make the decision to use said deadly force.

Much respect to those officers.
From the cams they were professionals from start to finish. No foul language to speak of, no derogatory statements, no piling on after apprehension, no excessive force (even though possibly warranted). Cuffed her and put her in a car and sent her on down the way.

Commendations earned.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe we're just seeing how a very well-trained team of police officers handles an extremely dangerous and irrational person.

t's quite clear this person was well across the line and potentially deserving of deadly force and I don't think any of us would shed a tear if they did make the decision to use said deadly force.

Much respect to those officers.
From the cams they were professionals from start to finish. No foul language to speak of, no derogatory statements, no piling on after apprehension, no excessive force (even though possibly warranted). Cuffed her and put her in a car and sent her on down the way.

Commendations earned.
Agree on the officers showing restraint. Monday morning quarterbacking says they could use some training on how to box in a vehicle, but I really have no experience to back that up.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When y'all put emojis in your titles, it makes them harder to text to people.
.com/threads/two-bit-scum%E2%80%A6-if-anyone-should-have-been-capped%E2%80%A6%F0%9F%98%A1%F0%9F%98%A7%F0%9F%98%B2%F0%9F%91%B9.337870/#post-3822267

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In my 30 something years as an LEO, I've seen and dealt with, a lot of crazy things. Stuff you can't possibly make up, and if I were to try and tell someone about it, they would either laugh or call me a liar.

But this video has got to be one that leaves me baffled. Sure, the officers could have used deadly force, but then they would have to carry the burden of killing another human being around with them for the rest of their lives.

Kudos to the LEOs for keeping a cool head during all that chaos! I don't know who trains them, but they deserve recognition and a national holiday named after them.

I am SO blessed. My Lord and Saviour has really placed His loving hands around me for my entire career, because not once have I ever had to use deadly force upon another. I've come close many, many times, but God has always protected me from it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom