Unofficial "I've been Olyellerized" pic thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's a crappy pic but it's the only one I've got at the moment. Mike did this M&P 9mm for another member here that I had the good fortune to get it from. The slide and controls have been CeraCoated (I think that's how it's spelled) stainless, then a buttery smooth trigger job all topped off with a set of 10-8 sights, blacked out rear with fiber optic front. This weapon is an absolute joy to shoot and has been flawless since I've owned it. Mike also did a trigger and sight packae on my M&P 40 but it looks pretty much like every other one around. lol...
ai249.photobucket.com_albums_gg202_rustyzx9_photo_23.jpg

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
This is my Sig P228 that olyeller CeraKoted and installed night sights on. The silver is a little darker than most, and I like it.

[Broken External Image]

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought this guy in black and with the Trijicon night sights. So I let Mike do his trigger magic on it. Later on I took it to him for some stippling and what he called his Black and Tan. Probably won't ever part with this one.

[Broken External Image]

B96brig4CC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ai432.photobucket.com_albums_qq49_rzmwurk_IMG_1943.jpg

Mike stippled the front and back strap, polished the feed, did a carry melt, beveled the eject and widened it, and duracoated the slide. Will be going back at some point for sights and a trigger job(Hint to Mike: you need to start doing XD triggers again!! Hint to Mike)

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay Mr. Airmech. You have seen this one, but I'll post it anyhew. This is a work in progress. Next phase is to have Mike do the frame in Magpul FDE, leaving the finger grooves, accessory slide, and large panel on the sides of the grip, and the back strap black.

[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]

Latest posts

Top Bottom