Unpleasant Welcome

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's against the rules to PM someone about a classified ad?

No it is not. You are free to buy all you are able with zero posts. It's always been that way, at least since I joined. Like GTG said this comes up all the time, and if they wanted to lock down the classifieds they could quite easily as portions of other forums are set up that way.

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And many people want to cast judgment without hearing the whole story, or reading the whole thread. Happens everywhere on OSA.

We're supposed to read the whole thread??

i77.photobucket.com_albums_j49_jakeums_thumb_zps2a4d8d6f.png

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think this thread is going nowhere fast. Wormydog is all right. I've shot a few matches with him, he always seems nice enough. I don't deal with zero posters either. Seems to risky to me. There are lots of established members that want to buy my awesome wares. I don't need to deal with someone anonymous that likely wants to steal my piece and turn me into a lampshade. Like mentioned before, there are other sites dedicated to just sales. This is a forum that has a sales aspect, a good one mind you, but a forum first.

Last edited:

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No it is not. You are free to buy all you are able with zero posts. It's always been that way, at least since I joined. Like GTG said this comes up all the time, and if they wanted to lock down the classifieds they could quite easily as portions of other forums are set up that way.

I've sold to ppl with zero posts and never had a problem. I won't do it now though, I try to give a good price and pass that onto established members.

Latest posts

Top Bottom