Unpleasant Welcome

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Repubiman

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Wow! Gonna add my worthless dribble here too. From original poster I thought he was dressed down
but after reading the original post, that was harmless in my eyes. Some people though just take things
wrong as they see things thru a different set of lenses than you or I. No problem, if you have been offended
maybe just pm that person and make sure you haven't understood wrong. Communication through a keyboard
and screen isn't really communication in as much as you have absolutely no idea of intent and or mind
frame.
Anyone can buy but seller has the right to refuse anyone for any reason also. Maybe we
all need to be a little more clear when we would decide that and we answer back to a potential buyer with
zero of few posts.
If you ran an ad in the newspaper want ads, you would have had no previous contact with any potential
buyer and I have sold things to complete strangers that way but not a firearm. However, when you are
selling a firearm that could potentiallyb be used by a nutcase to harm others, and then get caught up
in a plethora of hurt, then it becomes a different matter.This site is used by a lot of members as a
screening tool of sorts just to get a feel and frame of mind about the person they are possible getting
ready to sell to. Nothing wrong with that either. If I have read a lot of posts by wormydog, even if I
have had no direct communication with him personally, I might feel that I somewhat have a handle
on his character and have seen that he's been around long enough to trust selling my firearm to him,
whether I really do know him or not. So both seller and buyer need to express themselves clearly to
one another in a concise pleasant matter. Well pleasant if that's part of your m/o. If not, for me just
concise will work.

Free Trapper

Repeat Offender
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't worry...After your Probation/Post period is over, JB will email you the secret password and the secret handshake and then all things will become clear.

I've only had a handfull of ftf's with members on a classified deal, but they have all been pleasant experiences with great people.

Latest posts

Top Bottom