Upcoming job loss

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34406358/
i know montessa was out in front ahead of this several days ago, but there are more studies to back it up. basically, if they jab you in your vein, you are going to have a bad time. if they correctly jab you in the muscle, you'll probably be fine.
Yes, it’s not good. Apparently the standards for injecting people is low. Even on tv. They just get out the needle and ram it in even injecting one ladies shoulder joint. Crazy times. It all seems so ridiculous at this point.

icarus_85

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Williams here in Tulsa is waiting on OSHA's guidance. They sent the following: "COVID-19 Vaccinations: The Executive Officer Team has been very clear that, as a company, we do not support mandatory vaccination. However, if, and when, the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) issues an Emergency Temporary Standard (ETS), we will comply with the law which likely would require weekly COVID-19 testing of employees who are not vaccinated. Additionally, we do encourage vaccination as we are always focused on keeping our organization safe and healthy, but we do not support government mandates of personal health decisions."

Isn't it interesting that management does "not support mandatory vaccination" yet they say "we will comply"? Does anyone else wonder if this administration is paying big corporations tax payer money if they reach certain vaccination goals?

In the coming days Williams is hosting a "vaccination campaign" and incentivizing (aka bribing) the workforce (mainly operations) with bonuses.

I know I deviated from the question. But had to go on a rant. Williams is allowing medical and religious exemption applications. We will see.

IMPORTANT!! I do want to inform everyone:
See the FDA's latest "Letter of Authorization (Reissued)" here: Comirnaty and Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine

Direct link: https://www.fda.gov/media/150386/download

The only FDA approved COVID-19 vaccine is COMIRNATY. The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine is EUA-authorized. The FDA letter footnote 10 states "The licensed vaccine has the same formulation as the EUA-authorized vaccine and the products can be used interchangeably to provide the vaccination series without presenting any safety or effectiveness concerns. The products are legally distinct with certain differences that do not impact safety or effectiveness."

Footnote 12 of the FDA letter states "Although COMIRNATY (COVID-19 Vaccine, mRNA) is approved to prevent COVID-19 in individuals 16 years of age and older, there is not sufficient approved vaccine available for distribution to this population in its entirety at the time of reissuance of this EUA. Additionally, there are no products that are approved to prevent COVID-19 in individuals age 12 through 15, or to provide: an additional dose to the immunocompromised population, or a booster dose to the authorized population described in this EUA."

If the approved COMIRNATY is not available, then what is the legal distinction between COMIRNATY and the EUA-authorized Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine? What are the "certain differences" between the two?

Do not be tricked, coerced, bribed, forced, or mandated to take the EUA-authorized Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine as a substitute for the FDA approved COMIRNATRY vaccine. The PREP Act grants Pfizer-BioNTech immunity from legal liability for their EUA-authorized Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine. See https://crsreports.congress.gov/product/pdf/LSB/LSB10443 and here Emergency Use Authorization

So there is really nothing to do or say until OSHA issues the ETS.

Augustine

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where there is risk, there must be choice...you can't ask people to put themselves at risk (or their kids) to save other people. All medicines have potential risks.

The viral load in the vaccinated is the same or higher as those who have not had it, so the vaxxed can spread the disease at at least the same rate. Also, if the vax works, what real argument can be made to force someone else to take it to protect the vaxxed?

If the vax works, why are the vaxxed scared of the unvaxxed? Why don't we mandate frequent hand washing and mandate a special diet? Is an obese person who eats garbage a threat to someone else because they are more likely to catch & spread diseases? Should we force them to eat fruits and vegtables and maybe force them to purchase spring water so they will be healthier?

Where does it end? Can you be fired for supporting the second amendment if gun violence is declared a public health crisis? Perhaps your bosses will soon bring back the writ of prima nocta? How many of you will fold for that?
Take a look at the latest Project Veritas video on Youtube. It is part 4 of a series of undercover videos on the Covid-19 vaccine. It is very revealing.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Do you remember when this was called tinfoil? People losing their jobs/careers over this. It’s happened fast too.
and what's wild is in my last 15 years or so i've seen just about every one of those mega corporations *fail* and go bankrupt. but somehow, they just keep getting money.
they don't need customers anymore.
no one even has to buy their products; they just sell us.
they can afford to just risk losing a chunk of their workforce because they could afford to close down every branch in the states.
hell they could just run to china if they needed to.
in case no one has noticed, they have a lot more people than us.
and before you say everything there is fake,
well
we get this
they get 100 mph maglev trains

Last edited:

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The vaccine, and covid in general, has been a fantastic study into the psychology of our country. And a test of our limits, should we ever find them.

Another neato thing about the vaccine mandate is it will create a near perfect 'with us' or 'against us' list. Whether you believe its the conspiracy realm or just a nice side-benefit for the ruling class, the information could prove invaluable.

joesnipes7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why don't you report them to ICE?

I don't know anything about food production or horse trailers. I know at the companies I deal with you have to pass a background check among other things to be employed.
I know that most of the horse trailer manufacturers in Okc have very few working there that speak English if that’s a clue ?

Latest posts

Top Bottom