Upcoming Ok State Fair, so what's the policy on carry there?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skyparker

New to the site!
Reaction score

I decided to find out for myself the CCW policy for the Tulsa State Fair. I searched the TSF website and searched the Expo Square website and found NOTHING!

I called the Expo Square/Tulsa State Fair office and was referred to a marketing person who then referred me to the director of security who either would not or could not answer my question and said to call the sheriffs dept. :anyone:

Then, I called the Tulsa County Sheriffs Dept. and the official word from the deputy-on-duty was, "CCW is not encouraged at the Fair, but is legal."
:wink2:

There ya go....

thebrez1

Marksman
Reaction score

I decided to find out for myself the CCW policy for the Tulsa State Fair. I searched the TSF website and searched the Expo Square website and found NOTHING!

I called the Expo Square/Tulsa State Fair office and was referred to a marketing person who then referred me to the director of security who either would not or could not answer my question and said to call the sheriffs dept. :anyone:

Then, I called the Tulsa County Sheriffs Dept. and the official word from the deputy-on-duty was, "CCW is not encouraged at the Fair, but is legal."
:wink2:

There ya go....

Right you are and there are NO gun buster signs on any of the fairground buildings where exhibits are located.

Latest posts

Top Bottom