Upholstery shop or someone who has a home shop?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I found some older threads that were 8-9 years old so I thought I’d ask again. Looking to have a couple chairs done. Very simple design and would be a piece of cake for somebody. The back cushion is loose and the bottom is held on by four screws. I could bring just the cushions.
48BFE8F2-C235-463C-A944-E2F65932591D.jpeg

Last edited:

Fromrussiawithlove

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I found some older threads that were 8-9 years old so I thought I’d ask again. Looking to have a couple chairs done. Wry simple design and would be a piece of cake for somebody. The back cushion is loose and the bottom is held on by four screws. I could bring just the cushions.
View attachment 493363
Billy's upholstery in Chickasha Oklahoma!

MR.T.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you are willing to travel a couple of hours. I have a upholstery machine and that is right up my alley as far as skill level goes.
But if you don't want to do that much driving. I'd pick one of the closer guys.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wish I had kept a Norwalk leather Highlander sofa but I gave it to my son who gave it to his son who gave it to the dogs and they tore it up! It was a $5,500 sofa but we bought it from a relative who ran a Norwalk store for $2,200. The leather was thick and the frame was solid. Had I known what I know now, I would have taken it for upholstering because they don't make them like that anymore. But, hindsight is always 20/20 and I learned a lesson.

Latest posts

Top Bottom