US Shooting Academy-Who's Trained There?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JaredC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't even see those offered any more. I was considering joining for training group but if you look at their website it looks it doesn't even exist.

Thats really the only reason I wanted to join as well as the range itself doesn't flick my switch. Be much cheaper than going all the way to Front Sight for those types of classes. I even emailed them asking them about it using the contact address on their site and its been 2 weeks and no response.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone know what happened to the majority of the classes they used to give at USSA? Seems like a couple years ago they offered TONS of classes. 2 days with M1 Garand training, AR, 1911 and Glock armorer classes, etc etc etc.......But now on their website they don't list anything but the basic CCW, Combat handgun 1, 2 and 3 and just basic classes everyone offers.

IIRC USSA changed hands a few years back. I think that's when the classes went away.

redline

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is a little bit of old info and a bit of misinformation going on here, i believe a current ussa representitive will be along tomorrow to give some up to date info on what is happing with the academy.

To answer your question the training and instructors are excellent at TDSA and USSA alike both are more viable options than going out of state from my perspective. I have and will continue to train with both

JaredC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To answer your question the training and instructors are excellent at TDSA and USSA alike both are more viable options than going out of state from my perspective. I have and will continue to train with both

I wouldn't be looking out of state if they offered the same type of class training that they used to, or at least what others out state do. Id much rather keep my money here.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wouldn't be looking out of state if they offered the same type of class training that they used to, or at least what others out state do. Id much rather keep my money here.

What are you looking for? I've done both halves of the TDSA patrol rifle course and advanced combat pistol 1. Excellent instruction and instructors, not only are they great shooters they are great instructors who make sure you get it.

JPS

Marksman
Reaction score
I am the Pro Shop Manager at USSA, our Trainer just had a baby and has been out of the office for a couple weeks. Also our longest range is 300 yards. If there is any questions feel free to call me 918-948-7856

JPS

Marksman
Reaction score
We also offer training every week Thursday through Sunday from intro levels in both handgun and rifle to advanced you can the number from the post above if you any question and I will answer them. My name is Jade Schiewe.

JaredC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am the Pro Shop Manager at USSA, our Trainer just had a baby and has been out of the office for a couple weeks. Also our longest range is 300 yards. If there is any questions feel free to call me 918-948-7856

We also offer training every week Thursday through Sunday from intro levels in both handgun and rifle to advanced you can the number from the post above if you any question and I will answer them. My name is Jade Schiewe.

Is there anyway you can answer some of our questions/concerns in the thread? It would beat getting 8 phone calls with the same question and that way when someone searches this topic down the road, they will have the info they need?

Anyone know what happened to the majority of the classes they used to give at USSA? Seems like a couple years ago they offered TONS of classes. 2 days with M1 Garand training, AR, 1911 and Glock armorer classes, etc etc etc.......But now on their website they don't list anything but the basic CCW, Combat handgun 1, 2 and 3 and just basic classes everyone offers.

I don't even see those offered any more. I was considering joining for training group but if you look at their website it looks it doesn't even exist.

The classes you speak of aren't listed on your website. http://www.usshootingacademy.com/classes There is only one class scheduled all for the month of February and that is a CCW class. I looked at every month through June and nothing is listed. Is the website under construction or just not updated? Also, are the classes you used to offer like the ones I mentioned above no longer offered?

Latest posts

Top Bottom