US Shooting Academy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jsl_pt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went out Friday to sight in some new sights on my 1911, and went back out today for some more practice on some training drills. Every time I go out there I feel better. I was tired and really didn't want to go out today, almost talked myself out of it, but after getting out in the sun and going through some shooting drills, I felt so much better! :igetit: Now I gotta get back out there for the Handgun training group, I've missed the last couple of weeks' classes :(

roachjuice

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I live like two miles from where the USSA is. I have been curious, about how much are membership fees? heard they were kinda expensive. I guess until I save a little cash I'm content shooting on my friends grandparents land, and at Green Country Safe Shooters. Those are some nice guys who run that place.

i work like a mile away from there. i usually see cops around that area leaving that place or going there. i always thought it was for police only. i could be wrong lol.

jsl_pt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
USSA is behind police training center. You turn into the police training center driveway and curve back and turnoff for USSA is before you reach police training center parking lot. USSA is open for anyone to become a member, not Leo only.

repete34

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Come out and see the place it is for everyone!

Bring your family and enjoy the facility!

Products are priced very fairly and you do not have to pay the city tax as USSA is outside the city limits.

Surefire 500 lumen "Fury" in stock also

Latest posts

Top Bottom