• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City used 2x - Pulsefire UBF (Underbarrel or stand-alone Flamethrower)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

avtomatkalashnikov47

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Sub Category
Gun Parts
Sale Price
250$
Here is a fun adult toy, i have one of these pulsefire flamethrowers.
Barely used, adult owned. still have the original box, barely used only 2x.
Have only ever used regular unleaded gasoline with it straight from the gas pumps.

See photos.

449991295_1570000457206574_7783488544802295573_n.jpg
derek.JPG
emily.jpg

full tank which is like a good 1/4th a gallon gets about 45 seconds of flame, i like to call smiles per 1/4 gallon.

You can get it going pretty far, not going to lie as you can see from the photographs. has to be rather ideal conditions though, no wind.
It does quite litterally, throw fire. so you have to use it where its safe, and you absolutely never point it up at an angle.
This can be a enjoyable product you can have fun with but i absolutely think you should read the owners safety manual.

You can ask away any questions, but you can read and learn everything you would want to know on their site. https://exothermic.tech/product/pulsefire-ubf/

It can mount to a firearms picitanny rail, (like say an ar-15) but i think thats kind of a gimmick. it comes with a handle to use stand-alone which is how i have always used it.

they are currently selling for 510$.

I am looking to get 400$ for mine.

Thanks for looking.

avtomatkalashnikov47

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Bump again. 250$ - final price drop.

100$ off cheapest retail price, for this used 2x stand-alone or rail attach flamethrower.

Still have the box it's in perfect great functional shape & adult owned.

Just wanting to sell to get a bit more ammo.

Won't find one this cheap anywhere else on the entire Internet.

Latest posts

Top Bottom