USPS Rant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Gaslighting post is gaslighting.

Funny how you poke and prod the bear and change tone when confronted.
What's funny is you're need to post on every thing I post on OSA. Would you like to meet for lunch or coffee sometime this week? I'll come to Tulsa since I know you're a busy working man. Been wanting to go to a couple of gun shops up there anyway.

leemozoid

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is a requirement for both city and rural carriers to dismount to serve a temporarily blocked box. Care to place a small wager on that? Maybe bet that Omega?
Not in the slightest! That's why I'm not a carrier anymore. Much easier just to process the mail. FWIW when the box was blocked by a dumpster I'd just give it a gentle bumper nudge and deliver the mail. When Juan and his primos fill the curb and drive with their trocas they can come to the station for their mail.

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
No, just an Amazon route but it was around 100 SPRs and packages. Had to dismount at every stop. Ugh. Ours is not to reason why.... That's why I'm a clerk now. :)
Uh huh didn't think so. Your post made it sound like you had to serve curbside boxes on a rural route from a left hand drive vehicle. Instead you had to deliver about 100 packages by getting out and going to the door or if they were small enough, putting them in a mailbox. Like UPS, FedEx, and Amazon do every day for several hundred packages except they don't have the option of just sticking it in a mailbox on the curb. Just FYI, many rural carriers serve their routes from a left hand drive vehicle and become pretty adept at doing it. I had to for a week once in a Honda Accord 5 speed when I was short handed at my first Postmaster job in Kingfisher . A pita for sure.

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Not in the slightest! That's why I'm not a carrier anymore. Much easier just to process the mail. FWIW when the box was blocked by a dumpster I'd just give it a gentle bumper nudge and deliver the mail. When Juan and his primos fill the curb and drive with their trocas they can come to the station for their mail.
Dang. I was wanting that Omega really bad. 😉 I looked it up today and was ready to quote chapter and verse they supposedly missed in your training.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What's funny is you're need to post on every thing I post on OSA. Would you like to meet for lunch or coffee sometime this week? I'll come to Tulsa since I know you're a busy working man. Been wanting to go to a couple of gun shops up there anyway.

This is a USPS thread and I've haven't been shy about my thoughts lol.

You PM'ed me something similar so I'll just reply here.

You tell people constantly how lazy they are..... that they have no integrity...... no work ethic... etc. You've got a lot of personal comments to say about people. Then when called to carpet you turn into a puppy dog sayin "I'm just kiddin." That's just toxic behavior..... I'll pass.

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
This is a USPS thread and I've haven't been shy about my thoughts lol.

You PM'ed me something similar so I'll just reply here.

You tell people constantly how lazy they are..... that they have no integrity...... no work ethic... etc. You've got a lot of personal comments to say about people. Then when called to carpet you turn into a puppy dog sayin "I'm just kiddin." That's just toxic behavior..... I'll pass.
Figured you would. Some people would just rather post with an anonymous user name and some have the stones to talk face to face. It's obvious we don't like each other so I thought I'd offer to meet up in person to try to resolve our differences. Offer still stands if you change your mind.

Latest posts

Top Bottom