USPS Rant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm trying to give you a villain/target to vent your frustration on. I know it makes you feel better to berate others, so by all means, have at it. I'm doing you and those around you a favor.

You need to step up your game if you would. I appreciate the effort.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
One thing I've learned over the years is that some people just aren't worth knowing. I'm sorry that you fall into that category, but I appreciate all the PMs and expressing your need for my validation.
One thing I’ve learned on OSA is there are a lot of good people and some who just post BS from an anonymous name. I’d be glad to drive to Tulsa and chat in person sometime if you change your mind. In the meantime you can continue replying to each of my posts and fat fingering the laughing emoji like a 12 year old. I’m sure others are tired of seeing us bicker so I thought I’d give you the chance to meet up and resolve our differences. I’ll do my best from here on out to ignore your cowardly posts.

Last edited:

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One thing I’ve learned on OSA is there are a lot of good people and some who just post BS from an anonymous name.

I feel like there's some irony in there....

I’ll do my best from here on out to ignore your cowardly posts.

Coward. Interesting word. I hear you aren't nearly as mouthy in person. I do hope you put me on ignore. :D

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wellllllll, lo and behold

Received e-mail of delivery to front porch.
After 3 complaints to shipper, with them saying "delivered to Post Office".

Shipper offered a 10% "discount" for "slow delivery"

Checked with Post Office. No receipt at delivery.

Michael Cox runs a tracking.

Receive notice of refund from shipper.
Appears they never shipped. Not a Post Office problem.

Latest posts

Top Bottom