USPS Rant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Guess all of the regulars I worked with were rebels too.
Both of them during your long tenure? So much for leaving. The USPS hate is just too strong for you. Gonna rant for hours tonight too? My offer to pay for your first counseling session to put this behind you still stands. You gotta let it go man. Life is too short.

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
The neighbor with the same number address as mine but different street suffix just dropped off my lands end order that UPS misdelivered today. Like I said, every delivery company makes mistakes. Street signs on both corners and address on curb, mailbox, and house. Not too safe delivering after dark but probably short handed for guys who are off work for extended absences.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The neighbor with the same number address as mine but different street suffix just dropped off my lands end order that UPS misdelivered today. Like I said, every delivery company makes mistakes. Street signs on both corners and address on curb, mailbox, and house. Not too safe delivering after dark but probably short handed for guys who are off work for extended absences.
The shipper must have not put the correct street suffix as all deliveries are done with GPS and navigation. Short handed? LOL, overstaffed and laying people off. Who is on an extended absence? LOL

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
The shipper must have not put the correct street suffix as all deliveries are done with GPS and navigation. Short handed? LOL, overstaffed and laying people off. Who is on an extended absence? LOL
Perfectly addressed. Things might have changed since you’ve been gone so long. Retraining may be required. 😂

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
UPS delivered a package to my porch a little before lunch time. Everything went perfect from the notice, tracking and delivery. I left it out there for nearly 4 hours just in case it needed more time to be messed up.
What notice? You talking about the email that a package is arriving today? I do like that from UPS.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just FYI, many rural carriers serve their routes from a left hand drive vehicle and become pretty adept at doing it.
Almost all of the rural carriers I've seen have been delivering from the right seat of a LHD vehicle. I've often wondered what kind of control setup they have to do it, or if they're just reaching over to the regular controls.

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Almost all of the rural carriers I've seen have been delivering from the right seat of a LHD vehicle. I've often wondered what kind of control setup they have to do it, or if they're just reaching over to the regular controls.
Some have a double set of controls but most in their personal vehicles just reach over. They get paid a pretty nice equipment maintenance allowance.

Latest posts

Top Bottom