USSA Membership Questionnaire

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AresV

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Filled out the survey, how do I get on a mailing list? I'd love to have a range that close to home (less than 10 miles for me:)).

pat3332

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry, I'm a little late seeing this. It's too far away for me to use for a range, but I was interested in the mailing list and the above link doesn't work. Is there another one?

Thanks

Pat

Chaera

Marksman
Reaction score
Sorry, I'm a little late seeing this. It's too far away for me to use for a range, but I was interested in the mailing list and the above link doesn't work. Is there another one?

Thanks

Pat

Pat,
Better late than never! Thanks for responding, however, the membership questionaire has been closed. If you'd like to get on the mailing list the best option would be for you to go to our website www.usshootingacademy.com and click to link to join our mailing list. That will ensure you recieve all updates and monthly newsletters. Let me know if you have questions!

The direct link to the sign up page is: http://www.usshootingacademy.com/NewAccount.aspx

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
go to ussa website, click on online store, then click on memberships, make sure your sitting down and take heart medicine first.

Latest posts

Top Bottom