Vacation season is sneaking up on us, where you going this year?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Northern New Mexico Rockies - camping/backpacking for a week in August.

This right here. We are going to Red River for the 4th of July and then spend about a week of hitting the trails. Nothing like waking up in that cool mountain air and heading up the mountains.
I have only been to STL so far this year, but don't call that a vacation. It is more of a needed trip to see family.
We do plan on hitting Branson for a weekend get away and then trying to get back down to Florida this fall.

Lkyman

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jimmy Buffet in Frisco,Tx in June. Playa del Carmen for nine days in August. Red Bull Air Races at TMS in September. I'm soooooo ready! All of that after I paint the house she says!

Coz

We did it backwards, we fly in from 8 days in Cancun/Coz on Thursday and lay over in Frisco for Buffett. I'm sure the wife will sleep as I drive on Sunday.

Jace

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No plans for any yet as we are still trying to get back on our feet, but something is definately needed! Y'all are planning some fun trips

Pulp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Woolaroc to shoot Cowboy Action in June. Nothing firm after that , but we are toying with Christmas at Red River, NM with the kids and grand kids.

prophet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm going to NYC Baltimore and DC at the end of this month. I'm going to Ohio for a week in middle/end of July. I'm also thinking Germany-Netherlands-Italy for two weeks in September-October. Might put off Europe until next year so some friends can save up and go. If I do that I'm going to take a cruise or go to Mexico for a week.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Long term vacation to begin after June 30 when we both retire. Then a move to the Colorado Springs area for an undetermined length of time. Nephew is coming back from Dubai in August, so he and his mother and my wife and I and our youngest son are looking to leave the RV and go spend time in tents and do some 4-wheeling into more remote places.

Camera will definitely be used.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't been on a vacation since I was a child and my parents would try to do some kind of "vacation" every few years. There's a lot of places I would like to go but those days have been long gone.

Latest posts

Top Bottom