Value of this 1876 J&W Tolley Shotgun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

S&W 10

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Besides the "blue forum", your more than welcome over at www.smithandwessonforums.com

Thanks, I'll check it out.

I have seen several of your posts on the S&W forum; I think there are a few members here who frequent it as well.
I've been a member of the S&W forum for a while, but don't post much, mostly just read and learn; same thing with the Shotgunworld forum.
About the only time I'll post is if I have exhausted my research abilities and need some info,
or respond to a question only when I feel I'm 100% correct with the facts and no one with greater knowledge has thrown their hat in the ring.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Me too...
I spend waaaaaaay to much time on the S&W and Shotgun World forums, but if it can help others or myself by learning a little something...
Well; maybe it's not a total waist of time. ;)

I spent a lot of time on shotgun world awhile back, but have been negligent in not spending more time on there and using it for a resource.

Was on the S&W forum today to see what a recent acquisitions history was all about.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, we don't have nor allow all the bickering and backstabbing that goes on at the Blue. Alot of the guys over there were, and some still are, members of blue. We just got fed up with all the BS there. As we like to call it, "The friendlier Forum".

I guess I'll have to check it out. I thought the blue one was the "friendly one". Not the 1st time I've been assbackwards though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom