Very deep concealment from employer. Anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surveyor1653

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Desantis Apache Ankle Holster

062_large_4501.jpg

It doesn't ride very high up the leg, but as long as you're wearing dark socks it blends pretty well. Most comfortable ankle holster I've found.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You might ask some of the women that have been arrested for carrying a firearm in the county jail. They have had somewhat good luck with "deep" concealment!

I'm assuming your dress is business/business casual. Ankle holster with pants that have a long enough inseam. Using the undershirt that has underarm pockets/holster built in. Belly Band. are all options. If I had to choose I'd look into the Smart Carry holster. wearing some pleated pants it would hide any sign of a pistol. Taking a leak would all but require a trip to a stall.

I did the Business Casual dress for 8ish months as an HR Manager for a company in OKC. pocket carry was option I chose. I looked forward to casual Fridays when the shirt didn't need to be tucked in.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Better than nothing, yes, but I'm thinking more firepower. Minimum .380/.38, or a very small 9mm - like a Nano or something.

<Edit> Hobbes, how do you carry? Ankle, by chance? If so, what holster, where does it ride, etc.?
Pocket holster mostly.
In suit pants it doesn't show anything and in denim pants it just looks like a wallet.

Latest posts

Top Bottom