Very sad, family massacre in OK - why, how?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wolfman1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What industry isn't trying to make a profit? Which is worse, fast food industry or big pharma? Which one reduces folk's life expectancy? Which one can increase one's life expectancy? Both have their motives. What would stop big pharma? Big government? There's thread after thread and post after post here on osa where folks are not in favor of more government. I'm pretty thankful for my insulin. I would have been gone about 30y ago without it. Could they have cured type 1? Not sure. Everyone knows the cure for type 2, and folks would rather eat terrible and continue to be diabetic lol. If you don't want them to make a profit, don't buy their products lol.
Glad youre still kicking. :hey3:

What you say is true. Vaccines, for instance. Many have contributed to making our lives much healthier. Polio, Smallpox, Yellow Fever,even the regular flu. But then the greed, and (perhaps?)the gub'mints desire to exercise more control.

"Power tends to corrupt. Absolute power corrupts absolutely." Lord Acton

I fear we've seen nothing yet. If the Cameltoe gets elected prepare for the end of the free world as we know it. I think its demonically possessed.

Last edited:

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would start with the medications. They are pumping many people with anti-psychotics and some just don't do well. Especially when they stop them. The research that proves this is out there but is being scrubbed.
Way too much money involved. Think about when a doctor prescribes those types of medicine. They are generally for life. That's REPEAT business for big Pharma. That's not to say they don't help many though.
Just sayin. We never do hear what meds these shooters are on. School shootings or a tragic family shooting like this and it's just not discussed. Meds are THE COMMON denominator among mass shooters. It's almost like no one wants to get to the bottom of things.
I’m on a permanent pain management program. I have to open an app daily and answer stupid questions. At the end of every poll, it asks my level of anxiety 0 to 10.

Are they kidding? Who would ever say anything but “0”?

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Many years ago, when first going to the VA for care in OKC there were tons of folks in wheelchairs in the hallways and so on.
My issue wasn't that severe, so I felt kind of guilty walking the full distance through the halls for a visit with the DR.
I kind of joked with him that maybe I should limp a little or something, but he said 90% of them were amputees because they didn't take care of their diabetes. Refused to stop the issues that caused them no matter how many body parts were cut off.
Some diabetics are defeatists. When I was first diagnosed they told me about a kid, teenager, who they were trying to tell he needed to test his blood sugar regularly. He said to them, "Why? I have one foot in the grave already anyway."

People said to me all the time, "I don't know how you can do those shots." I always said I'm grateful for the shots. 100 years ago, you just died from it.

Waltercat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Glad youre still kicking. :hey3:

What you say is true. Vaccines, for instance. Many have contributed to making our lives much healthier. Polio, Smallpox, Yellow Fever,even the regular flu. But then the greed, and (perhaps?)the gub'mints desire to exercise more control.

"Power tends to corrupt. Absolute power corrupts absolutely." Lord Acton

I fear we've seen nothing yet. If the Cameltoe gets elected prepare for the end of the free world as we know it. I think its demonically possessed.
"I fear we've seen nothing yet. If the Cameltoe gets elected prepare for the end of the free world as we know it. I think its demonically possessed".

Absolutely correct. These people [Harry/Balz] will be controlled and owned by unelected people. The outcome is totally unpredictable. I worry for my children mostly.

wolfman1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
l
Some diabetics are defeatists. When I was first diagnosed they told me about a kid, teenager, who they were trying to tell he needed to test his blood sugar regularly. He said to them, "Why? I have one foot in the grave already anyway."

People said to me all the time, "I don't know how you can do those shots." I always said I'm grateful for the shots. 100 years ago, you just died from it.
Lol, Beats the flock out of the alternative.

wolfman1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"I fear we've seen nothing yet. If the Cameltoe gets elected prepare for the end of the free world as we know it. I think its demonically possessed".

Absolutely correct. These people [Harry/Balz] will be controlled and owned by unelected people. The outcome is totally unpredictable. I worry for my children mostly.
Sadly, I think the outcome is very predictable. Remember, Satan doesnt want us dead, cant serve him if youre dead. He wants us enslaved. Here's another Camelquote where she endorses gun confiscation and says she'll use presidential power to enact that. Second video. Look at the eyes, the soul is reflected in the eyes and hers are dark and dead.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What industry isn't trying to make a profit? Which is worse, fast food industry or big pharma? Which one reduces folk's life expectancy? Which one can increase one's life expectancy? Both have their motives. What would stop big pharma? Big government? There's thread after thread and post after post here on osa where folks are not in favor of more government. I'm pretty thankful for my insulin. I would have been gone about 30y ago without it. Could they have cured type 1? Not sure. Everyone knows the cure for type 2, and folks would rather eat terrible and continue to be diabetic lol. If you don't want them to make a profit, don't buy their products lol.

LoL

And you believe that little cost $600?
Or that little blue pill is $40?

True, no business survives without profit, but 20%? 50%, 1000%, 10k%?

Some things you have a choice. I don't eat McShit. We rarely eat out. We grow our own, we eat fresh, we cook at home.

We take meds that we would probably not here without. They aren't cures, but maintain. Wif's 10mg pill cost pennies. We pay $2, plus whatever insurance covers, less deductible and monthly premiums.

Big gov isn't an answer and is part of problem. Pharm, insurance, hospitals, Dr's are all tied together, TV ads exacerbate the problem.

My HBP took 6 Dr's and 9 different prescriptions to finally figure out what would control, without side effects. The 1st Dr prescribed the newest, latest, greatest, most expensive test being promoted by big pharm. Took it for 2 weeks, told Dr to change it. Refused to change. Change Dr. Repeat.
Last Dr actually listened. Gave samples for a week. Talked. Changed pills 💊. Repeat. Got down to oldest, cheapest drugs on the market. Hit the mark. Been on same pill 💊, with same Dr for 18 years.

Mom was put on blood thinner. Cheap, long used drug. Was on it for several years. Dr changed prescription, cost went up. Had side effects. Dr put her on newest, very expensive, insurance wouldn't cover. She complained, Dr done nothing. I talked to Dr, went back to 1st prescription. Dr said that didn't work. ???
Changed Dr. You CAN make a choice.

Waltercat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LoL

And you believe that little cost $600?
Or that little blue pill is $40?

True, no business survives without profit, but 20%? 50%, 1000%, 10k%?

Some things you have a choice. I don't eat McShit. We rarely eat out. We grow our own, we eat fresh, we cook at home.

We take meds that we would probably not here without. They aren't cures, but maintain. Wif's 10mg pill cost pennies. We pay $2, plus whatever insurance covers, less deductible and monthly premiums.

Big gov isn't an answer and is part of problem. Pharm, insurance, hospitals, Dr's are all tied together, TV ads exacerbate the problem.

My HBP took 6 Dr's and 9 different prescriptions to finally figure out what would control, without side effects. The 1st Dr prescribed the newest, latest, greatest, most expensive test being promoted by big pharm. Took it for 2 weeks, told Dr to change it. Refused to change. Change Dr. Repeat.
Last Dr actually listened. Gave samples for a week. Talked. Changed pills 💊. Repeat. Got down to oldest, cheapest drugs on the market. Hit the mark. Been on same pill 💊, with same Dr for 18 years.

Mom was put on blood thinner. Cheap, long used drug. Was on it for several years. Dr changed prescription, cost went up. Had side effects. Dr put her on newest, very expensive, insurance wouldn't cover. She complained, Dr done nothing. I talked to Dr, went back to 1st prescription. Dr said that didn't work. ???
Changed Dr. You CAN make a choice.
What was the magic BP medicine?

Latest posts

Top Bottom