Video of my Noveske Recce

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saryan

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
For those who were keeping up with this here is an update. I lost the contest. He ended up sending the video to a bunch of jeweler friends and had them vote. Had I known that was the plan I wouldnt have done it this way. Anyways thanks again for watching and sorry I couldnt pull it off.

saryan

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
damn dude that really sux.... so did he goes back on his original plan for the contest?

Getting the rules out of him was not clear. When I thought the video was going to be judged I was going to do something really funny. When an employee told me the video was based on views I switched ideas and did this video. I dont know what the plan ever was or if there was one. I will say this. The guy who won is marrying the owners niece....:shocked:

mmchambers06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Getting the rules out of him was not clear. When I thought the video was going to be judged I was going to do something really funny. When an employee told me the video was based on views I switched ideas and did this video. I dont know what the plan ever was or if there was one. I will say this. The guy who won is marrying the owners niece....:shocked:

What a joke. He won't be getting my business. Ever.

Still...great vid, dude!

shooterdave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like the combination of the two subjects and the seamless transition from "this really doesn't relate to jewelry" to putting the integrity of the ring in jeopardy. Of course with that setup you have, you damned well better of "ten ringed" it!!! Good Job. -dave

Latest posts

Top Bottom