Vintage Boker

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack Johnson

GOD, GUNS, and GUTS made AMERICA GREAT
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Need a little info on this gem. I got this from another member in a package deal. Not sure of the age but it is a made in Germany Boker Tree brand small pocket knife with beautiful plastic handles. I don't know anything other than that. If anyone can provide any info on the age, handle pattern, and maybe what it's worth it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
20221102_122327.jpg
20221102_122256.jpg
20221102_122251.jpg

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This may be a stupid question, but what exactly denotes “vintage”. I don’t meaning anything negative by the question. I’m genuinely curious, because I see the term used widely with stuff listed on eBay.
I’ve got a Boker my parents brought me back from Germany when they took a trip over there in the early 80’s. Is that vintage?

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This may be a stupid question, but what exactly denotes “vintage”. I don’t meaning anything negative by the question. I’m genuinely curious, because I see the term used widely with stuff listed on eBay.
I’ve got a Boker my parents brought me back from Germany when they took a trip over there in the early 80’s. Is that vintage?
I’d say anything that we’ve owned since we were kids or as a young man is considered “vintage” bordering on “antique”.

Jack Johnson

GOD, GUNS, and GUTS made AMERICA GREAT
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Vintage just means that item related to a specific time period that has passed. Wine vintages start the previous year so it doesn't mean it's old or a specific age, it just means it's from an earlier point in time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom