Violent arrest of student.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blazeitornot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow...Republican social engineers are f^@#!%@ creepy. They're happy to force people into classrooms and make them be mindless drones under threat of being slammed to the ground and arrested. Why is it so easy to point out that so many people 2A heroes want everyone else to be a mindless do-nothing?

Raoul Duke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhere in the stillborn state of Sequoyah
The question I have for you (which was not answered, BTW) was how do you handle a non-compliant person without using physical force?

It wasn't the use of force as much as the use of excessive force that got his ass canned.

Somehow, I have a feeling that if it was a blonde haired, blue eyed, lily white girl many of you defending this cop would instead be calling for a lynching. Especially if the cop was black.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well what do you know. A different angle and closer and clearer video clearly shows she hit him upside the head with a closed fist. There are other videos showing her disobeying his commands too. You guys actually think he just walked into the room and went all MMA on her? I know, the video doesn't lie. Well the video that you didn't see doesn't either. He also doesn't hit her back when she clearly hit him.

I can't believe you would let a high school kid dictate to the teachers, admin and police what she is going to do in class, because that's exactly what you are purporting. Shut down a class for a period just to avoid disciplining a student? I really don't know what message you think that sends and if that's the status quo, well things are fixing to get a whole lot worse. The outcry of this incident is the result of a totally pussified society.

http://www.youngcons.com/new-video-angle-shows-that-student-attempted-to-punch-police-officer/

blazeitornot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well what do you know. A different angle and closer and clearer video clearly shows she hit him upside the head with a closed fist. There are other videos showing her disobeying his commands too. You guys actually think he just walked into the room and went all MMA on her? I know, the video doesn't lie. Well the video that you didn't see doesn't either. He also doesn't hit her back when she clearly hit him.

I can't believe you would let a high school kid dictate to the teachers, admin and police what she is going to do in class, because that's exactly what you are purporting. Shut down a class for a period just to avoid disciplining a student? I really don't know what message you think that sends and if that's the status quo, well things are fixing to get a whole lot worse. The outcry of this incident is the result of a totally pussified society.

http://www.youngcons.com/new-video-angle-shows-that-student-attempted-to-punch-police-officer/
You're version of society is boring, full of trivial rules and requires you to do nothing but salute and keep 911 on speed dial.

Eagle Eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I guess this is you taking a jab at me. You obviously missed my point. Let me explain it to you.... oh wait next thing someone will say "do you feel superior now? Talking down to people like Mr. Honorable ShadowRider! shame on you!"

In case you did not comprehend what i wrote. I don't care that the officer took the lady down. I care that teachers are now calling in police to settle simple disruptive behavior.

What is the message you are trying to send again?

"things are fixing to get a whole lot worse" is like saying "there will be storm sometime this year, and it will kill people, and when it comes, ill get to say I told you so."

Lakenut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"If the student refuses to give the phone, and continues the disruptive behavior then I would stop class, and everyone would wait for the student to give up the phone or put it away. I would wait all class. If I had to wait all class"

That is the dumbest thing I have heard all day. Let the 1 kid who doesn't want to learn have the spotlight and rob the rest of the class from learning for the rest of the period and likely many more periods in the future.

Eagle Eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"If the student refuses to give the phone, and continues the disruptive behavior then I would stop class, and everyone would wait for the student to give up the phone or put it away. I would wait all class. If I had to wait all class"

That is the dumbest thing I have heard all day. Let the 1 kid who doesn't want to learn have the spotlight and rob the rest of the class from learning for the rest of the period and likely many more periods in the future.

1st off. No kid has ever continued their disruptive behavior, because their peers confront the kid. The kid listens to his peers, not his teacher. U think other students don't get pissed when they have to sit there, not talking, not learning, not on their phones, because some kid won't put away their phone?

you sound like a fool that has never practiced what he is preaching. I know it works, I've done it

2nd. The loss of one class is a small loss compared to the gain of having the student removed from class.
3rd after the kid is disciplined, the kid will know that the same or worse will follow if it were to do it again.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
You are the problem that causes other teachers problems.

It is because of teachers such as you that causes the good teachers in your building to have issues with student behavior. Do your job and don't waste instructional time.

If the student refuses to give the phone, and continues the disruptive behavior then I would stop class, and everyone would wait for the student to give up the phone or put it away. I would wait all class. If I had to wait all class, I would take the appropriate steps to get the student suspended from school, or at least my class.

BTW reading stuff on your phone is not disruptive to other student in my book. If the student was playing music out loud, that would be disruptive behavior. If this student was only reading (not out loud, and not showing videos to other students) in class, and refused to put the phone away, I would not force the student to give it up. After all it's the students grade and life.
You can only lead a horse to water, you cannot make it drink.

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Hilarious isn't it.? " Now Class,.. everybody lay your heads down on your desk till Lil' Tina decides to cooperate..! "

Sister Mary Elephant comes to mind...

Eagle Eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You are the problem that causes other teachers problems.

It is because of teachers such as you that causes the good teachers in your building to have issues with student behavior. Do your job and don't waste instructional time.

Haha OK! the teacher is the problem, how could i have missed that. Its my fault that students are acting up in YOUR class.
Does no one else see how stupid that is. I settle behavioral issues in my class. Why you have them in your class, I don't know!

Latest posts

Top Bottom