Wal-Mart Ammo Limits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imasoonerfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I took this tonight at Wal-Mart at Penn and Memorial. The manager told me that they get trucks 7 days a week but they have no idea what will be on it. Said it comes in at 4pm and if it has ammo the stock it first. The cabinet was totally empty except for .40.

i197.photobucket.com_albums_aa8_imasoonerfan_2013_01_23180227_zpsb9158940.jpg

neginfluence04

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the limits are a great idea IF and only IF it's 3-5 boxes per caliber or 1 bulk box (250 or more) per caliber. It makes it where everyone gets a chance to buy a little instead of 1 jackass buying the whole lot.

becker_atc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was at duncan walmart today to get dog food. Strolled back there to see what they had and guy said they had a whole case of .22LR that morning. One guy bought it all since the other guy there camped out for ammo was after other stuff. I really wish they would have a limit at more walmarts. I want more that .410 slugs and .22 rat shot

imasoonerfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just came from the WM at Expressway and Council and they get their Truck at 7am so the guy running sporting goods told me to be there between 8 and 9 if I want anything. They did have lots of .40 in the case and some high dollar .22 varmit rounds.

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was at duncan walmart today to get dog food. Strolled back there to see what they had and guy said they had a whole case of .22LR that morning. One guy bought it all since the other guy there camped out for ammo was after other stuff. I really wish they would have a limit at more walmarts. I want more that .410 slugs and .22 rat shot

The Duncan Walmart now has a sign that says there is a 3 box limit.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The 3 box limit is cooperate direction. And IMHO its about dang time. I get tired of seeing the same few guys get it all and everyone else sucking eggs. Anyway if your Wal-Mart doesnt have the sign up, it is coming.

Latest posts

Top Bottom