WalMart .22 ammo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Local WM ammo guy told me that they tried to vary the time that they put it out, and to only put half out in the AM and half in the PM and the local neckbeards complained to management and caused a big stink.

A$$Hats.

Dave

Cut it down to one box per visit and some of the neckbeards won't think its worth the effort to drive out for one box.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cut it down to one box per visit and some of the neckbeards won't think its worth the effort to drive out for one box.
that's the limit at Arkansas Walmarts. if I could figure out how to get pictures off my phone I'd post a pic of the sign.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

This seems to be the way today - penalize the many for the sins of the few! Any WalMart manager worth his title could figure out a way to deal with this issue.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This seems to be the way today - penalize the many for the sins of the few! Any WalMart manager worth his title could figure out a way to deal with this issue.

The managers only care that its sold. They could care less who its sold to. The neckbeards in our store sell theirs before they even leave the store on occasion, and nobody says anything.

Latest posts

Top Bottom