WalMart .22 ammo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toney

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got 22mag yesterday!
20160528_152850.jpg

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Let me know what you're willing to pay for .22 mag and I'll pick some up when I find it.

Last time I looked at the Shawnee WM they had several boxes.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
With all the problems people are having getting .22 ammo at Walmart, and the lack of any issues getting ammo at Academy, there has to be an issue with Walmart.
I shot a match at the OKCGC last weekend and made my journey through the walmarts and Academy's on the north side of OKC and Edmond to find more for the next match.
Academy in Edmond now has upped their limit to 1000 rounds, and said they get a pallet of .22 ammo a week. Stopped in both of the Stillwater walmarts with zero on the shelf, and finally the Academy there. Same as Edmond. A pallet a week and 1000 round limit.
Something is going on at Walmart.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
cabelas has .22lr and .22wmr. It is no longer $2 or a dollar, and it likely won't ever be again. But they have a shelf full if you have the urge. Sig brand, winchester, cci and others.

Okie1907

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank God. Now the neck beards are on the same playing field unless their buddies at the back door know how to text while unloading the trucks, like they did before. Nothing new here.

When I was in school I had a classmate buy it for me as soon as it came in because the older crowd or other students would check it so frequently. I remember some guy in 2014 openly admitting to selling his Walmart ammo on armslist then. Selling it for .19 a round. Glad they are making it more fair.

Academy has fairly good supply of nicely priced stuff though. I'd avoid buying super X though unless it's for revolvers only. Cabelas also has a good supply but pricey. 7 bucks for a box on most brands. Sad to see the $2.75 for a box of 50 CC I standard days are gone....

D V US

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Academy on 240 in okc now has the 22s back on the shelves with the rest of the amunition with no posted limits. H&H has pallets of federal auto match and many other flavors.

Latest posts

Top Bottom