WalMart .22 ammo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've noticed a strange thing. I have more .22 lr, short, quiet, CB short and long, shotshell, etc. than I will ever shoot. Yet, when I see a box of anything .22, it's like I'm made of ferrous metal and that box of ammo is a magnet. The only question seems to be "how much will I accumulate before I die?"

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've noticed a strange thing. I have more .22 lr, short, quiet, CB short and long, shotshell, etc. than I will ever shoot. Yet, when I see a box of anything .22, it's like I'm made of ferrous metal and that box of ammo is a magnet. The only question seems to be "how much will I accumulate before I die?"
Enough to make your heirs either very happy or very wealthy?

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Since I started this thread over a year ago, WalMart has gone from finally having .22lr in stock to completely doing away with a dedicated rimfire spot on the ammo shelf. Perfect example of Customer Service.

tulsacrittergetter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have noticed the overwhelming availability of .17HMR ammo, and because of it am considering getting a Savage A17....their .17 auto-loader. I've heard a lot of good things about it, and have head it shot suppressed. I think I could still shoot that suppressed in the same location that I shoot my .22 suppressed and be okay. The .17 cartridge would allow me to get into coyote hunting at further ranges. Does anyone on this thread have or use a .17?

Latest posts

Top Bottom