WalMart .22 ammo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okeydoke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
find their preferred feed, dress up in a moon suit, cause they carry diseases, live trap a few males and some pregnant females, and set them where they'lll do well. Leave the opened trap and some water nearby, to give him a chance for shelter until he gets his hole built. Start with 20 of them in havahart live traps. in a year, you'll have 500 of them and you can shoot 400 without hurtint your herd

tulsacrittergetter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
find their preferred feed, dress up in a moon suit, cause they carry diseases, live trap a few males and some pregnant females, and set them where they'lll do well. Leave the opened trap and some water nearby, to give him a chance for shelter until he gets his hole built. Start with 20 of them in havahart live traps. in a year, you'll have 500 of them and you can shoot 400 without hurtint your herd

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA yesssss!!! That's the best idea I've heard all week. My wife would kill me, but.....anyone know where I can get a male and a female prairie dog?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had an early morning Va appointment in Blackwell clinic, so stopped in the Walmart to see if small town USA had any .22 RF or Mag. Typical of Walmart. Nothing. Cruised to the Ponca Walmart, nothing.
Amazing that they have nothing when Academy has it on the shelf with no restrictions at the same price that Walmart has.

tulsacrittergetter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have given up on Walmart. It is pointless to even look for .22LR or .22WMR ammo anymore when Academy has it every single time I stop by....and I stop by Academy every single day on my way home from work. Our academy in Tulsa (81st & HWY 169) has a 1,000 round limit per day, though. I don't mind the limit. If it means that everyone ends up getting some .22LR, then that's fine by me. I think we are pretty much in the clear and out of the .22LR shortage from what I can see. What do you guys think?

tulsacrittergetter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ugh. That makes me want to stockpile. I've never stockpiled because it's difficult for me to save ammo. I shoot every day after work....probably expend 1,000 - 1,500 rounds a week easily. I would have to stop shooting every day if I was forced to save my ammo. Not sure I could do that. Shooting is my best outlet for stress relief!

Latest posts

Top Bottom