Wanamaker Gun Show Tulsa - who's going?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would like to go at least one more time but probably won't make the long drive. The thought of the long drive , baby strollers and family reunions clogging the isles and camping out in front of the tables just turns me off . I figure any deals to be had will be snatched up by the vendors friday.

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ll be going on Saturday, have a few guns I’m either going to sell/trade or try and get parts for. Needing to find a couple suppressor ready pistols and some other misc parts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had every intention on going. But, my family needs me this weekend. My dad lost the struggle and entered into eternal rest. We need to start figuring out what to do with everything. We'll shoot for going to the show in the Fall.

I'm sad for your loss....I lost my Father in 1993 but I still think of him every day....peace to you brother

Reed4ammo

Thrash Panda Supreme
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had every intention on going. But, my family needs me this weekend. My dad lost the struggle and entered into eternal rest. We need to start figuring out what to do with everything. We'll shoot for going to the show in the Fall.

Sorry to hear that, my old man passed a few years back, he was only 57 years old. I wish he was still here but I'm thankful for the memories

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Very sorry to hear about your loss @Hawgman. My prayers will be with you and your family.

Regarding the show, what gun money I had left, I spent this past weekend on non-gun stuff. Maybe if someone wants to give me a whole bunch of money at the show for my Glock 17L, I can find something that I can bring home. I searched and searched for a good 17L and finally found one a few months ago. I'm only the 2nd owner, and the first owner (co-workers uncle) only put 2 magazines through it. The funny thing is now that I have one, I don't want to shoot it. It's almost in too good of condition. It's an uncommon Glock, but Glock nonetheless. I figure if I needed a safe queen, I could've gone in a different direction. I either need to shoot it or sell it and get something else. Still on the fence on which direction I should go.

Do you think a decent price can be found at the show for a very good condition, but not NIB, Glock 17L? I know what I paid for it, and I got it at a heck of a bargain. I'm not even sure what they normally would sell for.

Latest posts

Top Bottom