Wanenmacher gun show April 1-2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Excitement level for upcoming Wanenmacher

• Well Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 40 42.6%
  • Meh

Votes: 30 31.9%
  • Gotta mow the yard

Votes: 12 12.8%
  • Wake me up when it's Monday

Votes: 15 16.0%

• Total voters

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
A buddy and I each got a table. We'll each take a few long guns, handguns, knives and accessories. The best part about getting a table is Friday. More guns are bought and sold on Friday than the actual days of the show.

Maybe this year there won't be any accidental discharges.
I've always said that the best gunshow deals are usually on Friday before it is open to the public.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know you can have your employer deduct any amount of taxes you choose. You could also set up quarterly tax estimates based on your income that quarter.
Yeah, I will be working to make sure we do not end up in the same boat this/next year. I am good with owing a little. (I prefer to keep my money and not let the gubmit use it throughout the year interest free)

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've always said that the best gunshow deals are usually on Friday before it is open to the public.
in previous years, non-dealers were able to buy a pass for Friday. I don't know what it cost, but several non-dealers were always there as we were setting up. I haven't been able to attend the past three years, but I will be joining my friends this year.

Latest posts

Top Bottom