Want your own gun shop?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went to look at the SCCY CPX pistols at Broken Arrow Guns a few days ago and when I parked in front of the shop I saw a "For Sale" sign in the front door. I asked one of the owners and he said that they are thinking of selling the business and retiring... for a second time. Just thought I'd mention it here, in case some one or more of you might want to try your hard or move into an established business. Broken Arrow Guns has been open for the past four years.

ColtDogg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice shop, nice guys. A year ago from January I looked at buying the shop. Was not sure if it was a good price or not but it can be a money maker. After talking to the guys that had it for a month not the bank not willing to work with me the wife told me to just start my own here in Claremore.

I am sure if I bought this shop I would end up changing the name of it and moving it to Claremore.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nice shop, nice guys. A year ago from January I looked at buying the shop. Was not sure if it was a good price or not but it can be a money maker. After talking to the guys that had it for a month not the bank not willing to work with me the wife told me to just start my own here in Claremore.

I am sure if I bought this shop I would end up changing the name of it and moving it to Claremore.
Don't get me wrong, ColtDogg. I'm glad you're opening/have opened a shop in Claremore but I'm also glad you're not taking this one from BA.

ColtDogg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just had a guy that came in the shop and said that the price is $185,000.00 for the BA shop. I am sure how true this is, but if it was that price a year ago, I would of bought the shop. I know they hit me a lot higher back a year ago.

Latest posts

Top Bottom