Warren Metcalf's response to the loss of OSA potential customers.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Fortunately for Mr. Metcalf, gun shows are kinda like McDonalds, you can constantly serve bad food with lousy service, but there will always be people attending in large numbers. I guess since I have never attended a Metcalf show, I didn't really miss much. He does come off as a jerk, though.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Metcalf Sucks shirts.jpg

Just saying....we could still go with the idea of a shirt....someone more talented than me could probably do something better but this is my idea :D

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wish....technically it wouldn't violate any of the conditions in his letter to SD since I don't actually represent SD or his business :D And I don't think it could be called libel since he asked for his commentary to be posted publicly! Just a liiiiiiiittle pricey on the investment up front LOL

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Metcalf Sucks Front Version 2.jpg

I also thought this might be kind of a fun idea for the front since we are a "band" of social misfits....so maybe get a band of people on there. Right now I'm just running some ideas through a place online quick, so I still would have to find out if the price include the color of the OSA logo....and that would assume Kelly would be okay with having the logo on the shirt.

Latest posts

Top Bottom