We Are Not A Democracy.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pennyless

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
You also got to sleep in a comfy house with your animal friends. A good lord would have loyal knights and hired mercenaries to defend his fiefdom.

Pass on sleeping with animals.

You don't get to choose your lord, and when the King wants to deploy Fabian tactics, you are sacrificed. Just saying, if we can transition back to a more mercantile style of capitalism instead of corpo capitalism, we can have the best of both worlds. But if you want to LARP as a flea infested manlet serf, be my guest.

Last edited:

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

You don't get to choose your lord, and when the King wants to deploy Fabian tactics, you are sacrificed. Just saying, if we can transition back to a more mercantile style of capitalism instead of corpo capitalism, we can have the best of both world. But if you want to LARP as a flea infested manlet serf, be my guest.
Yeah - there's a reason some of my ancestors left Jolly Olde England back in the 1700s to come to a freer land. Freedom, and hot Injun gals mostly.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

You don't get to choose your lord, and when the King wants to deploy Fabian tactics, you are sacrificed. Just saying, if we can transition back to a more mercantile style of capitalism instead of corpo capitalism, we can have the best of both world. But if you want to LARP as a flea infested manlet serf, be my guest.
1709304472178.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom