Weird thing happened at okc theater today.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It does. I must be missing something because these guys think it's super offensive.
I agree. It sounded to me like a dumb joke by a couple of dumb kids that just didn’t land. Maybe they shouldn’t have done it, but I don’t really understand the calls for violence in reaction to a failed joke.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually, it isn't a comedy. It is a documentary with comedic elements.

IMDB​

Storyline​

From the white guys who brought you "What Is A Woman?" comes their next great question, and America's next great movie, "Am I Racist?" Matt Walsh goes undercover in the world of DEI, hilariously skewering the absurdity of race hustlers. Prepare to be shocked by how far the grifters will go and how much further Matt Walsh will go to expose them.

all the reviews I have read is that, yes, as a documentary, it is one of the funniest movies in a while. Unless, of course, you're from, how do they spell it? Kommiefornia??? LOL

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree. It sounded to me like a dumb joke by a couple of dumb kids that just didn’t land. Maybe they shouldn’t have done it, but I don’t really understand the calls for violence in reaction to a failed joke.
I think it was a fair question if you don't have a sh*&ty sense of humor.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow, they asked that. Could it have been light hearted? I'd like to hear their answer after I start my phone and video them:

Them: "So are you a racist?"
Me: "Why are you asking if I'm a racist? You are the ones showing the movie and ushering people in, what are your feelings about the issue?"

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Walsh’s partner in that project was on Mike Rowe’s podcast last week. I think it’s fair to say that he characterized it as a comedy.
Could be calling it a comedy means more ticket sales than a documentary.

That said, both things can be true. It was a comedic look at the race pimp industry that was entertaining. Humor is a cousin to pathos.

Latest posts

Top Bottom