Let's see your deer blind

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Master Carper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I finished my deer blind about 2 months ago, and the deer walk within 10 yards of it every day, and act like it's not even there.

IMG_20240930_143214342.jpg

IMG_20240930_143341239.jpg

Bought 2 of these portable buildings, got this one at Lowe's for $299

Building is 7X7X7

After putting this building together, I caulked all the seems to keep the wasps and other insects out of it, and to hopefully make it a tad bit warmer in the winter time since I eliminated any and all potential drafts.

I put a swivel rocker in it and a high back chair for guests.

I've got one of those big electric blankets that is made to be plugged in to a vehicles cigarette lighter, but I cut that plug off and installed 2 big alligator clips, which will be hooked up a marine battery for the days the temperature drops near freezing and below.

I really enjoy hunting when it is raining, and with this set up, I can stay dry and warm, and hunt from daylight to dark if I am so inclined.

What are you guys hunting in this year?

Reaction score
I finished my deer blind about 2 months ago, and the deer walk within 10 yards of it every day, and act like it's not even there.

View attachment 515540

View attachment 515541

Bought 2 of these portable buildings, got this one at Lowe's for $299

Building is 7X7X7

After putting this building together, I caulked all the seems to keep the wasps and other insects out of it, and to hopefully make it a tad bit warmer in the winter time since I eliminated any and all potential drafts.

I put a swivel rocker in it and a high back chair for guests.

I've got one of those big electric blankets that is made to be plugged in to a vehicles cigarette lighter, but I cut that plug off and installed 2 big alligator clips, which will be hooked up a marine battery for the days the temperature drops near freezing and below.

I really enjoy hunting when it is raining, and with this set up, I can stay dry and warm, and hunt from daylight to dark if I am so inclined.

What are you guys hunting in this year?
This is an awesome idea!

Latest posts

Top Bottom